In order to better serve your needs, Tennessee Land Title may ask you to provide us with certain information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
We may collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- applications or other forms we receive from you or your representative
- communications with you in person, by telephone, in writing, or other means
- your transactions with or from the services provided by us or our affiliates
- others involved in your transaction, such as a real estate agent or lender
We may share your non-public personal information:
- with our affiliates
- with agents, brokers, or representatives to provide you with the products or services you have requested
- with third party contractors or service providers who provide services on our behalf
- when you direct us or give us permission
- when we are required or permitted by law to do so, or when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activities
We may store your non-public personal information indefinitely, including after any customer relationship has ceased. If your non-public personal information is not stored, it will be destroyed.
We will do our best to ensure that no unauthorized parties have access to any of your non-public personal information. We limit access to non-public personal information to those individuals and entities who need to know that information to provide products or services to you or for other legitimate business purposes. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with ALTA’s Best Practices guidelines and federal regulations.