In order to better serve your needs, Tennessee Land Title may collect certain information about you, directly from you and from third parties. We take your privacy seriously and will implement reasonable measures to protect your personal information.
We may collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- applications or other forms we receive from you or your representative
- communications with you in person, by telephone, in writing, or other means
- your transactions with or from the services provided by us or our affiliates
- others involved in your transaction, such as a real estate agent or lender
We may share your non-public personal information:
- with our affiliates
- with agents, brokers, or representatives to provide you with the products or services you have requested
- with third party contractors or service providers who provide services on our behalf
- when you direct us or give us permission
- when we are required or permitted by law to do so, or when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activities
We may use your information in a variety of ways, including but not limited to providing the services you have requested, fulfilling your transactions, and complying with relevant laws and policies.
We may store your non-public personal information indefinitely, including after any customer relationship has ceased. If your non-public personal information is not stored, it will be destroyed.
We limit access to non-public personal information to those individuals and entities who need to know that information to provide products or services to you or for other legitimate business purposes, and we will do our best to ensure that no unauthorized parties have access to any of your non-public personal information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with ALTA’s Best Practices guidelines and federal regulations.
Last Updated: September 12, 2023